Models 2SR2/H and 2SI3/V
The high speed, high production rib and interlock machines are ideal for producing the finest quality fabrics. The computer designed closed cam track system ensures positive needle control and superb stitch definition. The rib is equipped with a 2 piece, fully tracked cylinder cam (U.S. Patent 5,182,927 Foreign Patents Pending) allowing for adjustment of the stitch draw without losing the yarn feeding position of the needle. This unique cam design offers the close tolerances of a monoblock cam, while allowing for separate stitch adjustment. The rib machine is easily converted to produce interlock and eightlock fabrics.
Rib Fabric Scope
– 1 x 1, 2 x 1 and 2 x 2 rib fabrics ideal for underwear, collars, cuffs, and trim
– Morgan thermal and raschel thermal (2 track)
– Elastomeric plaited fabrics
Interlock Fabric Scope
– Interlock fabric ideal for ladies wear and men’s wear
– Feeder stripes, printed fabrics, and leisure wear
|Diameter||11 to 30 inch (279 to 762 mm)||15 to 30 inch (381 to 762 mm)|
|Standard Cut||10 to 18 Needles per Inch||18 to 28 Needles per Inch|
|Feeds||2 per Inch||3 per Inch|
|Speed Factor||up to 1500*||up to 1200*|
* Depending on yarn quality, fabric type, mill conditions, and machine maintenance.
** 2 cam tracks available on 15 inch to 30 inch machine diameters and 1 cam track available on 11 inch to 14 inch diameters.